Grant Application Guidelines
Five copies of a proposal are to be submitted. The proposal must contain:
- a general history and outline of the organization;
- a list of the Board of Directors and Senior Staff;
- information on the organization’s overall financial status, including but not limited to: 1) the most recent operating statement; 2) the most recent performance versus budget analysis; 3) the most recent audited financial statements; and 4) any outstanding debts, including credit cards for which the organization is obligated to pay;
- detailed information about the specific project for which funding is requested;
- the project’s total budget and the specific amount requested;
- information about other sources of funding received, promised, or applied for, and;
- verification of the organization’s status under § 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and status under § 509 of the Internal Revenue Code.
It should not be assumed that prior funding assures future funding.
If you have further questions, please call (760) 564-3000. For your additional information, our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact our Administrator, Charlene C. Kleiner.